Face to Face
A story of parting and reconciliation in a compelling mix of dance, music, voice and performance. Parting touches everyone, it is a portion of our existence. The fascinating paradox is that it is also a transition to a new beginning.
Parting and grief are sources of inspiration for new opportunities, for development and joy…..and for this project.
With a choreography of the Rime Petrose by Dante and the Chaconne by J.S. Bach in a unique version for violin and voice.
Mees, direction | Gia van den Akker, dance | Tiziana Pintus, violin | Sabine Wüthrich en Raoul Boesten, voice | Giovanni Succi, recitation | Tim Joris de Vries, technique | Hélène Schaap, costumes
- Role Tiziana: chamber musician
- 6 May DE BARTHKAPEL Brouwersgracht 2K, 2512 ER Den Haag, Netherlands
- 20, 21 October, Dornach , CH, Solo-Duo festival Chaconne
- 3 November , 8:30PM de Hanzehof Zutphen
- 5 November, 3PM Ulvenhart, Ulvenhout bij Breda
Tickes: send a mail to email@example.com