Workshop – 3 Sessions.
Learn how a different mindset will help you perform at the best of your abilities.
What distinguish a great performer from the rest don’t just lie in the muscles training but specially on the mental training.
Good news. Mental, or performance, skills are just like any other skill: with practice you too will master them.
Session 1. Inventory – Awareness key moments
- How do you practice?
- What do you tell yourself?
- Learn strategies to improve the way you practice
- Reduce risk of Repetitive Strain Injury
- Discover how to concentrate on command
Session 2. New focus – Positive inner talk
- Transform your inner critic into your inner coach
- Train your courage ‘muscle’
- Learn how to use positive self-talk, visualisation and mental rehearsals
- Learn how to focus on things that will help improve your performance
Session 3. Flow – Stop overthinking
- Learn how to use that extra adrenaline to your advantage
- What do successful athletes do before their game and how can you learn from them?
- Discover how diet and exercise can help you as a performer
- Learn strategies on how to change your natural reactions to mistakes so that you can recover quickly and remain in your flow.
Master your Performance Skills teaches musicians how to win their mental game. With a step-by-step process they transform their approach to both preparation and performance.
- date: 25-26-27 January 2017
- More info: Host a Workshop.
- Role Tiziana: performance coach