My clients – both individuals and teams – are largely driven achievers in the creative industries, media and not-for-profit sector, although I have also worked for the government.
I enjoy developing and delivering ad hoc training and workshops to teams and groups that might benefit from a systemic-based approach. I work independently through my own company and as an associate with other suppliers, such as Better Up.
I am a Faculty member with Integral Coaching Canada supporting coaches-in-training refining their skills, and with Universities for the Arts (The Netherlands and Switzerland), helping young musicians further develop their artistry.
My deep interest in the subject of performance has led me to seek certifications: Naturopathic Kinesiologist (research on peak performance and performative states); Value Match (Systemic Theory and Individual, Organizational and Cultural Assessments Tool based on Spiral Dynamic) and Integral Coaching. I draw on these systems to create a tailored approach for every leader & team.
WHAT INFORMS MY WORK PHILOSOPHY:
- International Classical Musician – discipline, creativity, somatic embodiment, emotional attunement, skilful listening, inspiring leadership, embrace diversity
- Integral Coaching Canada – the absolute leading edge in human development technology; the only accredited Integral Coaching program in the world that surpasses Master Level International Coaches Federation requirements.
- Integral Theory – widely recognized as the most comprehensive and coherent knowledge framework available.
- Enneagram – a model of the human psyche which is principally understood and taught as a typology of nine personality types.
- Naturopathic Kinesiologist – holistic view, subtle attunement to energy shifts and non-verbal communication, different maps and method to support you as you gain clarity, make connections and find meaning
- Value Match Practitioner – spiral dynamic assessment tool to help clarify values systems, biases and rejections
- Violinist, Ballroom Standard Latin Dance, Scuba Diving, Aikido – body movement and somatic awareness as a tool for personal awareness and growth
COACHING WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 2009 to present – Founder @ Risonanze Simpatiche – Performance, Mental, Life & Career Coach – www.tizianapintus.com (clients include Performing Artists, Senior Managers, Executive Producers, Academics – see impact)
- 2019 to present Co-Founder and CEO @ Tune2Thrive – Leadership and Team Coaching & Facilitation – www.tune2thrive.org (clients includes Companies, NGO and GO – see testimonials)
- 2020 to present Faculty Member @ Integral Coaching Canada – Observer & Coach for Coaches-in-Training
- 2019 collaboration with Spring Strategies – Leadership Coach & Facilitator
- 2018 to present collaboration with NGOs – Leadership & Team Coach
- 2016 to present Faculty Member @ Academy of Arts / Conservatories in Lugano (CH) Utrecht, Rotterdam, Groningen (NL) – Developmental Coach for Musicians in Training
Since 13 August 2020 accredited as Professional Certified Coach with ICF
COURSES AND COACHING EDUCATION:
- September 2020 – March 2021 LEAD group coaching program
- February – June 2020 The Art of Developmental Coaching – Coaches Rising
- September 2019 ongoing Aikido as a tool for self-development (5th kyu Dec 2020)
- October 2019 Collective Trauma Online Summit
- October 2019 Integral Mondo Zen 7 days Shadow Integration
- June 2019 Deep Learning through Transformative Pedagogy
- June 2019 The Enneagram Global Summit
- April 2019 The Coaching Summit – Coaches Rising
- March – May 2019 Being In Movement®online LAB with Paul Linden, PhD
- May – December 2018 ICCP-3 Master Certification Module
- April – July 2018 ValueMatch Certified Practitioner Training
- March – June 2018 Introduction to Developmental Psychology
- January – March 2018 Shadow Integration Integral Mondo Zen
- November 2017 – May 2018 ICCP-2 Professional Certification Module
- October 2016 – March 2017 ICCP – 1 Associate Certification Module
- 2013 – 2014 Civas – Counseling & Coaching Module
- 2008-2011 Totaal Balans – Certified Naturopathic Kinesiologist
- March-June 2009 IKC – Touch for Health Practitioner