… After 35 years as a professional concert violinist (see my CV and Press Quotes linked below), and about 10 years as a Performance, Mental, Life & Career Coach I felt the need to take a step back and reflect on where I was and where I wanted to go.
In order to give space to that exploration, I took a year’s sabbatical from the violin in 2018 to see what that would bring. With an open mind and heart.
After my sabbatical it became clear that my new calling is to inspire others to manifest their dreams and have therefore retired from public performances.
I have focused since on supporting others in their own developmental path, helping them connect with and express their potential and callings through coaching and facilitation.
Part of my new path has brought me to working more closely with leaders and change-makers in Companies, GO and NGO (www.tune2thrive.org) supporting them and their teams creating sustainable organisations.
On a parallel tangent, I help musicians and music students, both in private settings and in Universities of the Arts and Conservatories where I hold group coaching programs (www.tizianapintus.com), supporting them further develop their artistry and express their potential.
Since September 2020, I have been hired as a Faculty Member with Integral Coaching Canada as an Official Observer, supporting coaches in the making honing their skills.
Meanwhile I am of course engaging in my own development and gained more certification and accreditation, my last is the official recognition from the International Coaches Federation as a Professional Certified Coach.
I am honoured and touched by each person that chooses me to walk part of their path alongside them.
How can I support you?
Contact me if you like to work with me or book your FREE 1/2 hour Exploration Call if you first want to get a sense if we are a good match.
I look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT INFORMS MY WORK PHILOSOPHY:
- International Classical Musician – discipline, creativity, somatic embodiment, emotional attunement, skilful listening, inspiring leadership, embrace diversity
- Integral Coaching Canada – the absolute leading edge in human development technology; the only accredited Integral Coaching program in the world that surpasses Master Level International Coaches Federation requirements.
- Integral Theory – widely recognized as the most comprehensive and coherent knowledge framework available.
- Enneagram – a model of the human psyche which is principally understood and taught as a typology of nine personality types.
- Naturopathic Kinesiologist – holistic view, subtle attunement to energy shifts and non-verbal communication, different maps and method to support you as you gain clarity, make connections and find meaning
- Value Match Practitioner – spiral dynamic assessment tool to help clarify values systems, biases and rejections
- Violinist, Ballroom Standard Latin Dance, Scuba Diving, Aikido – body movement and somatic awareness as a tool for personal awareness and growth
COACHING WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 2009 to 2019 – Founder @ Risonanze Simpatiche – Performance, Mental, Life & Career Coach – www.tizianapintus.com (clients include Performing Artists, Senior Managers, Executive Producers, Academics – see impact)
- 2019 to present Co-Founder and CEO @ Tune2Thrive – Leadership and Team Coaching & Facilitation – www.tune2thrive.org (clients includes Companies, NGO and GO – see testimonials)
- 2020 to present Faculty Member @ Integral Coaching Canada – Observer for Coaches in Training
- 2019 collaboration with Spring Strategies – Leadership Coach & Facilitator
- 2016 to present Faculty Member @ Academy of Arts / Conservatories in Lugano (CH) Utrecht, Rotterdam, Groningen (NL) – Developmental Coach for Musicians in Training
Since 13 August 2020 accredited as Professional Certified Coach with ICF
COURSES AND COACHING EDUCATION:
- September 2020 – March 2021 LEAD group coaching program
- February – June 2020 The Art of Developmental Coaching – Coaches Rising
- September 2019 ongoing Aikido as a tool for self-development (5th kyu Dec 2020)
- October 2019 Collective Trauma Online Summit
- October 2019 Integral Mondo Zen 7 days Shadow Integration
- June 2019 Deep Learning through Transformative Pedagogy
- June 2019 The Enneagram Global Summit
- April 2019 The Coaching Summit – Coaches Rising
- March – May 2019 Being In Movement®online LAB with Paul Linden, PhD
- May – December 2018 ICCP-3 Master Certification Module
- April – July 2018 ValueMatch Certified Practitioner Training
- March – June 2018 Introduction to Developmental Psychology
- January – March 2018 Shadow Integration Integral Mondo Zen
- November 2017 – May 2018 ICCP-2 Professional Certification Module
- October 2016 – March 2017 ICCP – 1 Associate Certification Module
- 2013 – 2014 Civas – Counseling & Coaching Module
- 2008-2011 Totaal Balans – Certified Naturopathic Kinesiologist
- March-June 2009 IKC – Touch for Health Practitioner