…After 35 years as a professional violinist, and about 10 years as a Performance & Mental Coach (including some more certificates and specialisations I won’t bore you with) I felt the need to take a step back and reflect on where I am now and where I would like to go.
I feel I am slowly getting more clarity, even though nothing is certain nor completely clear yet. And perhaps…it does not need to be.
One thing is starting to become more evident: I feel the need to be of service to others, and that can of course be done in many ways. Yet for me it seems that becoming a full time coach might be my way forward…truly meeting others where they are and taking them somewhere they’ve been longing to go but doubted if it was even possible…
I have seen it. It touches and humbles me. And fills my heart with bliss.
In order to give space to that exploration, I took a year’s sabbatical from the violin to see what that would bring. With an open mind and heart.
After my sabbatical it has become clear that my new calling is to inspire change makers manifest their dreams, supporting them with coaching and facilitation.
Meanwhile I keep deepening myself in the art of coaching and self-development – is there a difference really? ;-).
Courses I have taken and am enrolled in:
- April – July 2018 ValueMatch Certified Practitioner Training
- May – December 2018 ICCP-3 Master Certification Module
- March – May 2019 Being In Movement®online LAB with Paul Linden, PhD
- April 2019 The Coaching Summit – Coaches Rising
- June 2019 The Enneagram Global Summit
- June 2019 Deep Learning through Transformative Pedagogy
- October 2019 Integral Mondo Zen 7 days Shadow Integration
- October 2019 Collective Trauma Online Summit
- September 2019 ongoing Aikido as a tool for self-development
- February – June 2020 The Art of Developmental Coaching – Coaches Rising
Contact me if you like to hear more or to book your FREE 1/2 hour Discovery Call.
I look forward to hearing from you!