…After 35 years as a professional violinist (see my bio & press quote below), and about 10 years as a Performance & Mental Coach (including some more certificates and specialisations I won’t bore you with) I felt the need to take a step back and reflect on where I am now and where I would like to go.
In order to give space to that exploration, I took a year’s sabbatical from the violin in 2018 to see what that would bring. With an open mind and heart.
After my sabbatical it has become clear that my new calling is to inspire other manifest their dreams, supporting them with coaching and facilitation.
Since October 2020 I am a Faculty Member of Integral Coaching Canada in the role of Observer.
Meanwhile… I continue my collaborations with Conservatories and University of the Arts supporting young professional develop their artistry; I work with organisation supporting teams and their leaders create sustainable growth (www.tune2thrive.org); and am honoured by each person that chooses me to walk part of their path alongside them.
Contact me if you like to work with me or book your FREE 1/2 hour Exploration Call if you first want to get a sense if we are a good match.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Courses and Coaching Education:
- April – July 2018 ValueMatch Certified Practitioner Training
- May – December 2018 ICCP-3 Master Certification Module
- March – May 2019 Being In Movement®online LAB with Paul Linden, PhD
- April 2019 The Coaching Summit – Coaches Rising
- June 2019 The Enneagram Global Summit
- June 2019 Deep Learning through Transformative Pedagogy
- October 2019 Integral Mondo Zen 7 days Shadow Integration
- October 2019 Collective Trauma Online Summit
- September 2019 ongoing Aikido as a tool for self-development
- February – June 2020 The Art of Developmental Coaching – Coaches Rising