Born in Sassari Italy, Tiziana studied violin at the Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi in Milan with Felice Cusano, and later at the Utrecht Conservatory where she received her soloist diploma under the guidance of the brilliant violinist Philippe Hirshhorn. She also studied with the world-renowned Yehudi Menuhin, Igor Oistrack, Boris Belkin, Victor Liberman and Herman Krebbers.
Tiziana has delighted audiences with passionate and inspired performances in Europe, the Middle East, Vietnam, Thailand, United States, Japan and Australia. Her roles include concertmaster, soloist and chamber musician. Tiziana has collaborated with musicians such as Viktoria Mullova, Igor Oistrack and Franco Petracchi. She was guest primarius with the Zephyr Kwartet and Ensemble Insomnio.
“When people resonate with freedom and authenticity, it transforms our world”, says Tiziana Pintus.
A valued interpreter of the work of Sofia Gubaidulina, Tiziana organized the very well received Gubaidulina Festival (in Amsterdam) in 2006 on behalf of the Camenae Foundation. The Russian composer was present at the festival, which was organized for her 75th birthday.
Here a selection of orchestras and ensembles Tiziana has performed with:
- The Royal Concertgebouw
- Amsterdam Sinfonietta
- Combattimento Consort Amsterdam
- Camenae Collective
- Nederlands Blazers Ensemble
- Telestro Trio
…and a selection of festivals she took part in:
- Grachtenfestival Amsterdam
- Holland Festival
- November Music (Netherlands)
- Guildford International Music Festival (UK)
- Rihm Festival (Netherland)
- Adelaide Contemporary Music Festival (Australia)
- Citta’ di Castello (Italy)
Helping other musicians excel
As a performance coach, Tiziana brings the same passion to her work helping other musicians reach their musical peak. Her effective training program combines her insights as musician with the Integral Coaching method and sport psychology.
Tiziana coaches soloists, chamber and orchestral musicians, and advanced conservatory students.
She has helped her trainees overcome stress, reach their musical peak and succeed in exams, competitions and auditions. Several have secured a job or advanced to the final selection at prestigious orchestras such as:
- Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra (The Netherlands)
- Dutch Philharmonic Orchestra & Dutch Chamber Orchestra (The Netherlands)
- Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra (The Netherlands)
- Arena di Verona (Italy)
- Gulbenkian Orchestra (Portugal)
Tiziana gives workshops in different Conservatories and University of the Arts, such as:
- Codarts, University of the Arts – Rotterdam
- Hanze Prins Claus, University of Applied Science – Groningen
- Conservatorio della Svizzera Italiana – Lugano
How can I help you?
- Overcome stress, conquer stage fright and reach your musical peak
- Book a concert or create one
To book a training session or concert:
>> mail Tiziana: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her: +31 624 75 80 69